OverBlogging Photo Gallery Archive: Rectangle of Doom
Artwork compiled over the course of the RP. Some of this artwork is directly related to OB and some of it has been selected over time due to relevance.
Top Photo: GothicHamlet
Top Left: catastrophilia
Top Center: Me
Top Left: superphunthyme
Middle Left: hfwt
Middle Center: ???
Middle Right: Soltian (NSFW ;3)
Bottom Row: GothicHamlet
OverBlogging Photo Gallery Archive: General Awesomeness
Artwork compiled over the course of the RP. All artwork is directly related to OB through commission or enthusiasm! I’m probably missing a lot more, so if I find more I will naturally post more!
Top Row: Soltian
Middle Row: runmonsterun
Bottom Row: hfwt
((OOC: High Res link. More maps! While the kids are attending Beiberfest, feel free to draw some inspiration from the above maps of New-Downtown Denver. As with the South Park maps, any blank buildings and other businesses can be invented by you, and feel free to make things up as you see fit. If kids are going exploring and you want some help RPing out what is there, just ask a mod! Because all kids have an accountabilibuddy, if your buddy is not online and you want to RP, for all purposes we will assume they are trailing/being dragged around silently. That being said, please don’t accidentally assign actions to your buddy without the mun’s permission!
Also, this Saturday evening will be a group chat with The Almighty Beiber. If a different day this weekend works better for you, let us know and we’ll try to do this when the most people are online. The bands’ performances may take place throughout the week, so if you would like to RP this out, feel free to start a chat whenever you see enough people on AIM. Also, watch out for rabid fangirls - the kids are quite popular here.
By request, a short description of some of the Denver-area attractions:
- Beiberfest 2012 Camp Area - a very large camp site with over 50 stages, food, tents, alcohol, jumbotrons, and many makeshift shops. Music and live re-enactments of favorite TV scenes are playing constantly.
- Stage Hanson - the central stage where the kids will be performing
- The Airport Hilton - a swank hotel where both the kids and Beiber/Saddam are staying. It is highly secure and patrolled by a large number of secret service agents and SPRC guards.
- Things on Fire by Bobby Flay - Denver’s premiere swankified restaurant, and where the kids will be dining with the Almighty Beiber.
- Six Flags over Hannah Montana - Features fun, rides, and their signature roller coaster that plunges you into Hannah Montana’s mouth
- Piano Bar Night Club - It’s a piano bar. With a blacklight nightclub theme.
- Burritos on Trees - Pay money and then select your tree from our Flavor Garden. Gently shake the burrito tree until a freshly grown burrito falls into your mouth.
- What Not Not Not to Wear, The Experience - Take center stage as Robot Stacy London gives you an authentic What Not to Wear makeover.
- Beiber-Saddam Museum - Learn about the trials, the passion, and the rise to power of that incorrigible duo: Beiber and Saddam
- Survivor Sports - Love Survivor? Love having things thrown at you? Come to Survivor Sports!
- Paulie D Record your own Music Video Lounge - First enjoy three complimentary shots of vodka before donning a Star Outfit from our Paris Arts-sponsered wardrobe. Select your music, and record the best music video the world has ever seen!))
D: oh my god. this is way too impressive for words.
((Maps Maps Maps! With the kids out and exploring more, these may be useful for future logging. Map 1 is a layout of the South Park Rehabilitation Center, and for the Very Curious is a combination of the map from Gray Dawn and Fairplay, CO. Blank buildings can be used as players see fit, and NPCs may have more information about unlabeled things. Map 2 is an overview of the Administration/Security complex. So far nobody has explored or been taken to rooms above Floor 2, but the listing will be expanded as things are discovered.
Also just to confirm the changes to the rules, everyone may now play up to TWO characters! However, please be sure that you have time for this commitment, and that you make it known who your original character is. Also, the more creative your alternate universe character is, the better. >:) Applications can be found here.))
Anonymous asked: Is overblogging over?
Nope! It’s still ongoing, but after a year I felt like it was a good time to put a cap on it. They’re all graduating in June and I know several characters are planning to leave South Park. Unless someone picks Cartman up and has other plans with him, I’d imagine he’d go on his roadtrip and who knows! Maybe he’ll give Kyle a visit.
I assume you’ve been following OB though, so thanks so much for your support! I’m planning on catching up with my own fanfics/IRL writing now, but I’ll be following overbloggingsp on my tags till the end!